Saturday, February 10, 2018

DESTINATION


DESTINATION

WHERE AM I GOING?
AM I LOST?
While I’m on my mission of travelling in this world
All I want is a house to peacefully dwell
I don’t need your presence anymore
My heart is already sold to someone else
Your gold means nothing to me
It sucks my blood and my bones
Oh my gosh why all these things happen to me
Where I should I start my story?
Upon entering into this fallen world
I have no idea of what’s in it
All I have is a family
Who loves me through thick and thin…
I am not a martyr to save you of your misery
I am only human that is capable of getting hurt too
So don’t lean on me like I have to pay you
Of your false humility and kindness
Oh destiny, my destiny
Where do I start, when I should end this?
I’ve been miserable of getting the answers
Why all these things happen to me?
My luck strikes like a magnet
Yes, I want you so stay beside me…

No comments:

Post a Comment