Saturday, February 10, 2018

Oh life!


Oh life!
What the fuck is it?
Everything seems so perfect
But it is only a make believe
One single mistake
All your illusions will be erased
To lift a hand is not an option
To offer a bribe is the only thing
That can sway the mouth of the lions
Who are you anyway?
Why are you blocking my way?
Are you an enemy or a friend?
Why are you acting like god?
Do you handle the destiny of my life?
With all of my efforts
I still come empty handed
Why the hell is it?
Thieves get into my house
No matter how I state my testimony
Their minds are keen on holding my neck to break it
What is going on my friend?
Did I ever rob you of your goods?
If ever that I hurt you
I think I already paid you
What you want is not money
All you want is my life
I hope that you hear this cry
Deep in my heart I wanna die
But to know that you will be happy without me
I think I still have reason to live

Maceh#03

No comments:

Post a Comment