Saturday, February 10, 2018

I WANT YOU TO BE MINE


I WANT YOU TO BE MINE
The first time I saw you
I felt love you’re the reason of my smile
I forgot my problems for awhile
You got me and turned it into white
You are the light of my dark world
Please don’t turn your back on me
Because you’re the inspiration of my life
Even though I die my heart will still beat for you
Even though you’re far from me
Don’t worry coz love knows no boundary
I love you no matter where you are
I will fight my sickness to make you happy
We will grow old together
And there’s nothing we can’t bear
Cause I will fight for you
And I will not stop till I see you smile
You are the air that I breathe
Your kiss is the fresh morning breeze
Yes, I want you to be mine
Your scent is the aroma of my soul
Your smile is the sunshine of my world
Every time you touch me the world stops turning
My body and my whole being
Is only dedicated to you
Cause you own my heart and my smile
I will give everything to you
Just don’t leave me while I’m blue
Cause maybe I’ll forget how to breathe

Maceh#03

No comments:

Post a Comment