Saturday, April 16, 2016

Old Photograph

This miniseries started in school

Audrey a newbie in school became the center of attention because of her fight with the number one student Toby. Toby got it all, good looks, wealth, and most of all influential family. So what are you gonna do now stupid! You have stained my white uniform. Hey! I said, I don't intend to do it, it's just an accident. What do you want bitch? You want me? You wish! Who are you anyway? You are just a little girl trying to get my attention. So do you want attention? Don't worry I'll give you what you want! So Toby published the face of the girl and also her entire family with this heading BEWARE OF SOCIAL CLIMBER! Toby also told his bodyguard to put CCTV camera in all of the areas where Audrey might go.
The father of Audrey went into the mansion of Toby and ask for forgiveness and was willing to pay everything that Audrey had damaged. The father of Toby said, I just don't want my son to be upset because that might disturbed his studies. So the father of Toby accepted the apology plus the little amount of money as payment for the shame that her daughter did.
Father, I wanted to transfer to other school, I can't stand seeing Toby everyday and mocking daily. Audrey, your scholarship is only applicable to that school and what about your dream of becoming a great photographer. Aside from that, you have nothing more to shame because I already paid them. No Dad, I want to transfer. I will show that stupid brat that I can stand by my own.
Audrey transferred to a public school and at last she felt relieved and free. While Toby pursued his course in Military. They both graduated with the highest honors at their respective school and they were both happy in their own lives.
Hey Ma'am somebody delivered this photos to you. Audrey look at the photos and those are the picture of her family and her house. She felt nervous about it. There is an inserted note in the photos, it says, If you want your family and your house in perfect order you must come and see me in the club house pool area of my village. Maybe you know me, Toby. What do this bullshit want? Audrey felt afraid.
Audrey stepped down of the taxi and look seriously at the club house. There are bodyguards of Toby around and it leads her through her way until she came to the table where Toby had seated. Hi Audrey, good evening. Thank you that you came at my invitation. Invitation! What kind of invitation is that? You scare me. You have no idea how scared I am to get here. What is this? Is it still because of the accident that happened between the two of us? Common Toby! Move on! Besides my father have already paid you. What do you want?
You don't know Audrey but you won my heart. I cannot still move on because I always find you so perfectly beautiful in those photos in the CCTV camera. You are so natural, so naive, you are amazing Audrey and I am so sorry for being so rude to you. Please forgive me. You don't know it but I love you, believe me it's true. No Toby! I cannot forgive you because you have caused pain to my father and suffering to my family. I don't want to get involve with you anymore. Audrey left Toby broken.
Toby sent bundles of flowers to the house of Audrey that it can almost create a garden. On the next days, Toby hosts a buffet dinner to the entire apartment where Audrey lived. Toby did everything just to win Audrey but still no response. Until one day, the father of Audrey had a severe stroke that makes her father in a state of coma. What should I do now? I have no money and the business of my father is already bankrupt. Toby visited the hospital and paid the bills and have ordered that the operation must be started. As Audrey arrived she was surprised that her father was already in the operating room. Who did this nurse? Me. Toby!

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment